Photo 081712

Photo Gallery > Personal Photo/Photo081712
 "A Smile Can Make Everyone Younger!"
Stanley Jay Haro- my room - self photo - profile picture on facebook 081612
I posted new photo from my new galaxy s3 iphone. starting today my photo is better than before. i hope you like it.

tag: asian, filipino, perfect smile, cute, heartthrob, stanley jay haro, 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Your Crush is Looking at You"
Stanley Jay Haro- my room - self photo - profile picture on facebook 081612b
 ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Unsatisfied, Unlike, Unhappy Cute Emotion
Stanley Jay Haro- my room - self photo - profile picture on facebook 081612c

No comments: